Content Management System
We not only create great websites, we also empower our clients to do so.
With our easy-to-use Content Management Systems, you won't need to keep up with mindboggling technology just to have your website updated, or worse, having to pay someone to do it for you.
The power is in your hands.
What is Content Management System?
Content Management System or CMS is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage dynamic website content with relative ease.
A content management system allows users to:
- store your content in a database
- keep the design of the site separate from the content
- update content on a single page, not every page
Why Content Management System?
Content Management Systems empowers users to update content easily at their own time and pace. With the ability to make revisions on your own in a matter of minutes, having to pay your web solutions company hundreds of dollars for a single change, and on top of that, having to wait for days for the changes to be made, is a thing of the past.
User accounts with specific access rights can also be set up using the content management software. This means that some pages may only be editable by specific accounts. Changes made to the website can also be monitored using change management tools. Therefore it is possible to rectify a change that was made in error.
The Power of Drupal
Drupal is an open source content management system that allows anyone to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. At the last count, hundreds of thousands of people and organizations have been using Drupal to power an endless variety of sites. So if you finally decide to use Drupal for your website, you would be using the same system as the following organizations:
- The White House
- Symantec Connect
- Sony Music
- The United Nations
- Warner Brothers Records
- Aaron Wall's SEObook.com
Till date, more than 10,500 modules are available add-ons. These allow for functionalities such as:
- Access statistics and logging
- Advanced search
- Blogs, books, comments, forums, and polls
- Caching and feature throttling for improved performance
- Descriptive URLs(SEO Friendly URLs)
- Multiple-level menu system
- Multiple-site support
- Multiple-user content creation and editing
- OpenID support
- RSS Feed and Feed Aggregator
- Security/new release update notification
- User profiles
- Various access control restrictions (user roles, IP addresses, email)
- Workflow tools (Triggers and Actions)